All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in OxfordBest time to take a language course in Oxford
25 Mar. 2017 - 02 Apr. 2017This important literary festival held at Oxford University gives you the chance to meet many influential authors. Events include literary walks and dinners with the authors.
01 May 2017This celebration to greet the Spring season includes dancing, singing and many other activities in the streets of Oxford.
05 May 2017 - 07 May 2017The Oxford International Film Festival is the perfect chance to see some new, independent films in the famous Phoenix Picturehouse.
09 Jul. 2017Local carnival with all the trimmings: costumes, a parade, live music, and food from around the world. A fun day out for everyone in the family.
08 Oct. 2017This marathon starts and finishes in the same place: St Giles. Cheer on the runners or participate if you like, the race is adapted for beginners.