All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in PisaBest time to take a language course in Pisa
16 Jun. 2017 - 17 Jun. 2017On the eve of June 17th Pisa celebrates its patron saint with a beautiful luminara (decorative lights, fireworks.) followed by a palio (regatta) on the river Arno on the feast day itself.
30 Jun. 2017The Battle of the Bridge is a reinvention of a medieval military simulation. Two teams, dressed in historical uniforms, march to opposing sides of the bridge and the battle begins. The team who can push a massive iron cart to the other side of the bridge wins.