All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in Puerto EscondidoBest time to take a language course in Puerto Escondido
28 Oct. 2017 - 02 Nov. 2017The state of Oaxaca is famous for its festivities around the Day of the Dead. In Puerto Escondido, you have all the elements of this authentic folk tradition, in a smaller setting.
01 Nov. 2017 - 30 Nov. 2017November is a month of fiestas in Puerto Escondido. Events include a surfing competition, a mezcal festival, a Miss Bikini contest, a harpoon fishing tournament, a marathon race and much more.