All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in RomeBest time to take a language course in Rome
02 Apr. 2017Rome hosts an annual marathon that is immensely popular. There are so many participants that it qualifies as the biggest sporting event in the country. The course is quite flat, despite Rome's famous seven hills.
01 May 2017All-day open-air concert in Roma held every year on Italy's equivalent to labour day. Many acts perform in this marathon-esque show, both national and international. The concert is free and the crowd is massive.
Jun. 2017 - Sep. 2017Summer-long festival of events organised by the city: art, film, dance, music, theatre, activities for children, and more.