All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in San SebastianBest time to take a language course in San Sebastian
20 Jan. 2017The city celebrates its eponymous saint boisterously and loudly with a Tambourrada. More than 125 companies of drummers march in uniform through the city streets, each forming its own parade.
20 Jul. 2017 - 25 Jul. 2017Known as Jazzaldia, this is Spain's first and foremost jazz festival and they always have a fabulous roster of both international and national artists. It includes free and paid events, there are indoor and outdoor stages presenting a wide variety of musical styles.