All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in ValenciaBest time to take a language course in Valencia
23 Jun. 2017 - 24 Jun. 2017The shortest night of the year is a magical moment in Valencia where fire and water come together to work spells that enchant one and all. The city supplies the wood and the citizens head down to the beaches, build bonfires, enjoy the fireworks and celebrate until the dawn.
30 Aug. 2017Held in Buñol, about 40 kms from Valencia city, the Tomatina takes place every year at the end of August. The origin of this tomato fight is not known but it is one of the best food fights around. Participation is open to all but limited so be sure to buy your ticket in advance.
09 Oct. 2017This is the official Day of the Valencian Community commemorating the liberation of the city from the Moors. There are concerts, fireworks, parades and the pièce de résistance is the entrance parade of the Moors and Christians - a reconstruction of the city's surrender to the Christians.