All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in ViareggioBest time to take a language course in Viareggio
01 Jul. 2017 - 31 Aug. 2017International Theatre Festival organised by the Versiliana Foundation in Marina di Pietrasanta just north of Viareggio. Alongside the amazing dramatic presentations, there is also a festival for children and a series of café talks.
14 Jul. 2017 - 31 Aug. 2017Annual opera festival held every summer devoted to the works of the famed Italian composer Giacomo Puccini. The festival takes place in Torre del Lago, only 4 kms from Viareggio.
08 Aug. 2017 - 09 Aug. 2017The Summer Carnival is an attempt to share the joy and wonder of Carnival with the summer crowds Viareggio is famous for. The city hosts a free costume party and a small parade with a few of the floats from February's Carnival.