All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in ViareggioBest time to take a language course in Viareggio
05 Feb. 2017 - 28 Feb. 2017The Viareggio Carnival is the largest-scale folk tradition in Italy. The main event is a parade of allegorical floats and masked participants portraying political and popular figures. These same politicians and celebrities come every year to see their effigies and join the celebrations.
01 Jul. 2017 - 31 Aug. 2017International Theatre Festival organised by the Versiliana Foundation in Marina di Pietrasanta just north of Viareggio. Alongside the amazing dramatic presentations, there is also a festival for children and a series of café talks.
14 Jul. 2017 - 31 Aug. 2017Annual opera festival held every summer devoted to the works of the famed Italian composer Giacomo Puccini. The festival takes place in Torre del Lago, only 4 kms from Viareggio.
08 Aug. 2017 - 09 Aug. 2017The Summer Carnival is an attempt to share the joy and wonder of Carnival with the summer crowds Viareggio is famous for. The city hosts a free costume party and a small parade with a few of the floats from February's Carnival.