Application Documents - Editing & Proofreading
Have all your English application documents revised by our professional academic expert editors.
We understand how important proper spelling and grammar is for your success in applying for university, jobs and scholarships.
English editing & proofreading of all your application documents: 89€
This may be the best investment you will make as an applicant. Rest easy, knowing that you aren’t going to ruin your chances of admission by having made simple mistakes in your application. Our economical flat fee includes all your documents, without any minimum fees per page or per document, up to a total count of 2000 words - which is more than sufficient for the vast majority of applications. We count only words that require proofreading within forms. Extra words beyond the 2000 word count are charged at a rate of 0,09€/word.
Examples of documents you may want to submit:
- University application form
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- Job application form
- Scholarship application letter
- Any other text you would like us to proofread
- +19 EUR Revision of each subsequent draft of the same documents that were already proofread by us before.
- +39 EUR Express turn-around within 2 business days instead of default 4 business days.
- +39 EUR: Proofreading of your LinkedIn profile.
- +39 EUR per 30min: (video) call with editor.
- +39 EUR per 30min: Assistance in filling in any English language forms associated with your application.
What is included:
- Spelling check
- Grammar check
- Punctuation check
- Check for potential issues of content structure
- Check that writing is clear & concise
- Feedback & recommendations from editor
- Change tracking: For all text documents (Ms Word, ODT, GoogleDoc) you will receive one document with tracking of changes enabled.
- Additionally you will be given a clean text document with all the edits in the original format as well as a PDF file of the clean document, also with all edits.
- Flat fee with no surprises.
- Fast turn-around. We will return the proofread documents to you within 4 business days. If you are in a rush you can select our express service to get the proofread documents within 2 business days.
What we don’t offer:
We do not provide in-depth content editing for students. This is because student documents, including grad school applications, must follow plagiarism guidelines and plagiarism is considered academic fraud. We never change your work in a way that might risk plagiarism. We will not write the texts for you in the first place. We can only work with the texts you provide us.