All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in Boracay IslandBest time to take a language course in Boracay Island
01 Jan. 2017 - 20 Jan. 2017What began as a pagan festival, later took on Christian connotations and today, the Ati-Atihan feast is held in honour of the Infant Jesus and celebrates inter-tribal acceptance. The colourful events include tribal dances and music as well as a large procession through the streets.
31 Oct. 2017A Halloween Festival coloured by the sea. Parties abound and costumes astound!