All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in DublinBest time to take a language course in Dublin
01 Sep. 2017 - 03 Sep. 2017The Electric Picnic Festival has been offering up one of the best organised open-air events since 2004. With an emphasis on electric music, it has welcomed many of the biggest names in the rock/pop genre. Held in Stradbally, County Laois, it is easy to get to from Dublin.
Oct. 2017Discover the architecture that shaped the city of Dublin firsthand. Most of the open houses and building tours are free and access is on a first come, first served basis.