All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in MontevideoBest time to take a language course in Montevideo
24 Aug. 2017One of the biggest popular events of the Montevidean year, La Noche de la Nostalgia is basically a big excuse to have a party and dance the night away to the hits of yesteryear.
03 Oct. 2017 - 04 Oct. 2017The Día del Patrimonio is a fairly recent event in the Uruguayan calendar. The first one was held in 1995. A great opportunity to visit government buildings, museums, palaces and other places of historical or architectural interest which are open to the public to commemorate the day.