All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in St. JuliansBest time to take a language course in St. Julians
Jan. 2017 - Dec. 2017Almost every weekend throughout the year, you can find at least one village celebrating its local feast day(s). Street parties, fairs, fireworks, food stalls, decorations, banners and statues, live music and dancing. Rent a car or take a bus and enjoy the fun.
21 Jul. 2017 - 23 Jul. 2017Three-day festival held in Valletta with a mix of free and paid concerts by musicians from Malta and abroad.