All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in GuanajuatoBest time to take a language course in Guanajuato
21 Jul. 2017 - 30 Jul. 2017The Guanajuato International Film Festival is a springboard for young filmmakers from South America.
15 Sep. 2017 - 16 Sep. 2017The day of Mexico's independence is celebrated throughout the country but it has a special significance in Guanajuato, the cradle of independence.
02 Oct. 2017 - 23 Oct. 2017The Festival Internacional Cervantino is the most emblematic event in Latin America in terms of culture and music and also one of the four most important such festivals in the world. The focus is on works in Spanish but the festival has expanded to include theatre, classical music, opera, street performances, film, literature, the visual arts and dance from around the world.