All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in PortoBest time to take a language course in Porto
06 May 2017 - 14 May 2017Originally a university tradition this event now includes the entire city and is the second biggest event of the year. Coinciding with the week just before students prepare for final exams, the academic-style folk traditions include fado, a procession, concerts, and dances.
24 Jun. 2017The people of Porto have been celebrating the feast of St. John for over 600 years. On the eve of the feast day the city comes alive with parties, bonfires (and folk jumping over them), concerts, dancing in the streets and setting free thousands of candle lantern balloons.
Aug. 2017Step back in time in this medieval fair held every year in Santa Maria de Feira, just 30 kms south of Porto. One of the largest medieval reenactments in Europe, in an absolutely perfect setting.