Attending a Spanish study abroad program for several months, is the best way to get fluent in a language. You can stay for a term or a complete year abroad (Gap Year). This is a unique opportunity to really get to know another culture. You will make friends with native speakers and live the life of a local.
If you are interested in studying in Salamanca, Spain after the course also have a look at our academic preparation courses in Salamanca, Spain.
- Spanish Language
- Composition, Writing and Spelling in Spanish
- Translation English-Spanish
- General History of Spain
- General History of Hispanic America
- General History of Spanish Literature
- General History of Hispanic American Literature
- General History of Spanish Art
- Traditions, Music and Folklore in Spain
- Commercial and Business Spanish
|4.4/5.0 176 reviews (all students from the school) 5.0/5.0 1 review (only Language Year (6-12 months) students)|