All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in San FranciscoBest time to take a language course in San Francisco
17 Jun. 2017 - 18 Jun. 2017This festival in the neighbourhood of North Beach, San Francisco, claims to be the oldest street fair in the country. Two days of live music and other performances, an art and craft fair, street painting and even an animal blessing ceremony.
24 Jun. 2017 - 25 Jun. 2017SF Pride presents the largest LGBT gathering in the U.S. The festivities last for two days and include concerts and performances on over 20 stages and venues in the city streets and a parade with more than 200 exhibitors and contingents.
02 Oct. 2017 - 09 Oct. 2017San Francisco is one of several cities where citizens can tour ships recently returned from overseas missions during Fleet Week. Participating military include the U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard and the Canadian Navy. In San Fran the event also includes a spectacular airshow.