All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in GenoaBest time to take a language course in Genoa
06 Jun. 2017 - 31 Aug. 2017Music festival dedicated to promoting the best in popular music from around the world. Well known musicians perform alongside up and coming artists, both local and international.
Jul. 2017Gezmataz, the Genoa Jazz Festival, is three days of concerts and workshops with some of the most important names in jazz today. All concerts are held in the old port.
Sep. 2017The Genoa International Boat Show is one of the most important fairs of its kind, worldwide. With exhibits spread over land and sea, you will find all types of vessels and their manufacturers represented here as well as accessories and water sports equipment.
26 Oct. 2017 - 05 Nov. 2017The Science Festival in Genoa brings together great minds in mathematical & natural science and the humanities, blurring the barriers between those fields and creating opportunities for exchange. Hundreds of events to interest and stimulate people of all ages and knowledge.